Western Australia Reverse Marriage Index

 I have just enrolled in the National Institute for Genealogical Studies Australian Records Certificate course.

The first subject I've enrolled in is Australia: Births, Deaths and Marriages. As I have direct ancestors from each Australian state except South Australia, I have searched many different indexes. Last night I was reading the module about Western Australia and although I had heard of the Western Australian Reverse Marriage Index before I had never used it.  I now can't believe I haven't used this index before.

I've now filled in a few more names in my family. I did have some of the names after using electoral rolls but didn't know the women's maiden names. So last night was a successful evening.

Comments

  1. Great stuff - I haven't anyone from WA but will add it to my links in case I need it one day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment