- At the bottom of the screen there are thumbnails of the pages to quickly move to a specific page.
- I can't highlight the text as I would like.
- It is more difficult to move to a specific page.
- As the book is scanned, I can't highlight text as I could with a normal pdf file.
- I can however, still user the ruler tool and draw a box around selected text.
- If I email the summary, it only says I have a line drawing on a specific page, so this is of little use.
- If I make a note, and email the summary, the contents of the note are in the summary. This should allow me to find required text at a later date.
I'd really like iAnnotate PDF to have an easy facility to move to a specific page of the PDF. If there is one, please let me know.
Now to Fingal and its Churches.